What's New for 2018?
With the launch of the UK's first CHRO Exchange, you hardly need 5 reasons to attend as one of 50 exclusive executives responsible for HR transformation at some of the UK's top respective businesses. But if you did want 5 reasons, we're happy to give them to you!
1. The CHRO Exchange is Europe's only executive-level invitation-only event for CHROs, Chief People Officers and De Facto CHROs from FTSE 500 companies
2. You will take part in EXCLSUIVE PRESENTATIONS AND CASE STUDIES by innovative and award winning thought-leaders, including:
a. David MacLeod OBE, Co-Chair, Engage for Success - Learn more about my employee engagement state of the industry address!
b. Bruce Daisley, VP EMEA, Twitter - Learn more about my new work manifesto!
c. Catherine Lynch, Chief People Officer, Virgin Media - Learn more about leveraging your employer brand to improve employee experience!
d. Richard Morgan, Chief HR Officer, The Telegraph - Discover some of my leadership & development transformation initiatives!
3. Addressing the HR Industry's biggest challenges under three main themes that have been selected by your executive peers:
a. Driving a culture of continous improvement in employee experience and engagement
b. Developing tomorrow's leaders through learning & development
c. Utilising workplace analytics to create more efficiency, alignment and business growth
4. INTERACTIVE AGENDA & NETWORKING FORMATS
a. Recruiters’ cafes
b. AI and tech exhibition zone
c. Millennial student panel – Discover what millennials are really looking for
d. Retail industry roundtable discussions led by GAME Digital, Harvey Nichols & ODEON & UCI Cinemas
5. Havana Nights Themed Interactive Networking Drinks Reception. Because January is cold, we're spicing things up with Cuban drinks, food and entertainment!